For your upcoming appointment, social distancing guidelines are still in place, and things may not get back to complete normality for several months yet. Please note the following of what we will be doing differently, and what we ask of our clients.
WHAT WE WILL DO:
Staff will wear face masks and gloves during treatment procedures & minimise contacts.
Limit the number of appointments per day and per hour, with more gaps in the diary.
Place hand sanitizer near building entrances & on entry into our rooms.
Deep cleaning of clinic rooms and communal areas.
WHAT WE ASK YOU TO DO:
– NOT ATTEND if you have a higher temperature, new / continuous cough, loss of smell/taste (please give 48 hours’ notice)
– NOT ATTEND if you have been in contact with anyone that has or recently had any symptoms of Coronavirus (please give 48 hours’ notice).
– NOT ATTEND if you must self-isolate or have been asked to shield as a vulnerable person or live with one.
– Please attend ON YOUR OWN, not accompanied by anyone (as per normal). Additional visitors will be asked to wait outside the building as there is limited waiting area for clients only.
– Please arrive ON TIME, to minimise people congregating in the waiting areas.
– Please travel to the clinic by road or foot (where possible).
– Please arrive with a face mask or covering and keep on for the duration of your visit, except for where removal is required for treatment purposes.
– Please use the hand sanitiser on entry to the premises.
– Please stay 2 meters apart from people in the waiting area and remain there until called. Please do not wait outside the clinic room or in corridors.
– Please avoid bringing any large handbags or additional items to minimise contact and the possible spread of COVID 19.