To cancel/rearrange an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, and make adequate allowances for parking/traffic/roadworks.
If you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment it may be regarded as cancelled and you may have to wait for the next available slot - there is no guarantee that one will be available if the clinic is fully booked on the day.
An automatic charge (£40) will apply for missed appointments or if cancelled/rescheduled within the minimum notice periods (below).
CONSULTATIONS: Strictly no cancellations within 48 HOURS of appointment, an automatic £40 charge will apply otherwise.
TREATMENTS: Strictly no cancellations within 5 DAYS of appointment, an automatic £40 charge will apply otherwise.
Please do not call the 24/7 bookings line to cancel/rearrange, this is for new appointment bookings only.
- If same day cancellation notice or no notice is given, the treatment value paid will be forfeit.
- There is a maximum of ONE reschedule per treatment. After that, your treatment value paid will be forfeit also.
Treatment Cancellation & Refunds You may cancel your treatment plan within 7 days of purchase and get a full refund if the accompanying products provided have not been opened and are returned in perfect condition. There is a £40 cancellation admin fee for this or £80 if the products are used, damaged or not returned. After 7 days of payment, there is strictly no refunds under any circumstances, and returning or replacing the products will not entitle you to a refund. This applies to however many treatments are purchased.
Products must only be posted back to: The Hyperpigmentation Clinic Ltd, Unit 3 Issigonis House, London W3 7UN
No other location is a valid return address, including the clinic where the treatment was purchased. Appointments cannot be made at the clinic to return these products. Obtaining proof of postage is advised.
The Hyperpigmentation Clinic will always provide a high level of service and treatments to maximise the chances of achieving the best possible results for our clients. However as with any cosmetic procedure, outcomes can vary from patient to patient, so results cannot be guaranteed. Refunds cannot be given in the small minority of cases where results do not meet expectations.
Post-treatment results very much depend on the client's compliance with instructions and recommended guidelines & protocols. The Hyperpigmentation Clinic cannot be held responsible if the client does not follow these instructions precisely, or uses any other treatment in the 1 month before and 6 months after treatment.
A very small number of clients (<2%) may experience temporary mild redness, irritation or inflammation after the treatment and/or the after-cream application, which should subside quickly in a few days.
'Buy 2 Treatments Get 1 Free' Offer
1. Payment for all 3 treatments must been made in full by the day of the first treatment.
2. All 3 treatments must be redeemed within 12 months of the first treatment date and forfeited if unused.
3. The 3rd 'free' treatment has no residual monetary value should it not be used.
4. The 3rd 'free' treatment is automatically forfeited without notification if the client fails to attend the treatment or cancels late.
5. The offer is governed by the same 'Cancellation & Refunds' policy above.
We kindly request that all post-treatment enquiries be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com
From there, they will be forwarded to the relevant practitioner and answered promptly.
This enables dialogue with clients to be recorded, and quality and consistency ensured in the responses provided. Please do not attempt to contact staff on their personal mobile devices.
We aim to provide a high standard of service and treatment at all times. If we ever fall short or anything is not to your complete satisfaction, please let us know in writing by email to 'The Manager' at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also let us know directly by this web form
If you encounter any problems and we are not notified immediately via the correct channel, we will not be able to provide the support, advice and products necessary to rectify the problem.
Limitation of Liability
- The Hyperpigmentation Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client's responsibility to ensure that he or she provide The Hyperpigmentation Clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. The Hyperpigmentation Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client's failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, The Hyperpigmentation Clinic regarding the care of a treated area.
Reservation of Rights
- The Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who are late for their appointment or fail to attend.
- The Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who are deemed unsuitable or unfit to receive it.
- The Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who behave in an unreasonable or improper manner.
- The Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who behave in a threatening, intimidating or abusive way to staff. In such a case, remaining treatments may be forfeited without refund or further warning.
- The Clinic reserves the right to request that individuals leave the premises in any of the cases above.
- There is no compensation for late running appointments or other factors that are beyond the control of the clinic and it's staff.